7 different pickup options. What’s your favorite option?
1. Outside extended pickup- good option for protection against defender riding on your inside hip.
2. Kill dribble low pickup-good option to use when help side defender swipes for the ball. Protects the ball and often draws the foul. AND OOONNEE😤
3. One arm pin to body- great for cradling through traffic or when seeking contact.
4. Overhead pickup- Ideal for downhill attacks when you suck up space between you and the defender and you run out of room to rip across in front. Also, naturally gets the defenders hands to raise up, which can open a gap for extension finish.
5. Double arm cradle- Ideal for highest traffic situations.
6. 1 hand pickup- When speed is the name of the game. Bad for contact situations, great for getting your layup off quick before shot blocker can reach their peak.
7. Behind the back pickup- on downhill attacks when you suck up space and have no room to rip across in-front (similar situation to OH pickup). Only advantage of behind the back instead of OH pickup is the sauce factor.😈
#adidas #adidashoops #dame4 #kicks #ballislife #basketballtrainer #basketball #basketballneverstops #bball #hoop #workout #trainer