This Hair has been in for 6 months, and it still looks amazing! The Hair being used on my clients will last a minimum of 6 months.. but some people have had 12 months wear out of them, when looked after correctly !
Hair Extensions After care
* Use a good quality sulphate free shampoo, that is suitable for hair extensions. ( Loreal ever pure Shampoo)
* Use a good quality sulphate free conditioner on the mid-lengths & ends, avoiding the micro/nano rings
* Always brush knots out before washing your hair, and wash in an upright position (standing up in the shower)
* Use a hair extension brush near micro/nano rings. These are designed to be used near the bonds without causing any damage to your natural hair
* Always use a hair extension brush when brushing * Before bed tie your hair in a loose bobble or plait do help avoid tangles or knots.
* Apply a leave-in conditioner / protein spray after washing and before styling. Because the Hair Extensions will not receive your natural scalp oils, they will need to have moisture replaced regularly on the mid-lengths and ends. I personally recommend Loreal Mythic oil.
* When brushing hair make sure you brush from the bottom upwards.
* Separate your bonds / Micro Rings with your fingers regularly to help discourage and tangles in your new hair growth
* Make sure you have regular maintenance. Every 6 weeks for micro beads. Every 8 weeks for nano rings. Every 3-4 weeks for Micro ring weft
#HairExtensions #LongHair #EmmaGeorginaHair #Blondie #PrincessHair #MermaidHair #CurlyHair #6MonthsOld #StillSilkySmooth #AfterCare