I love organic and natural skincare products though I'm not a regular buyer of such because we know how costly they can be. Occasionally I treat my self with some. Just like my books, I consider these types of skincare products as my luxury items already which literally brings me happiness and satisfaction.
Tonight, I improvised a really good kind of beauty regimen. I got the idea from Facebook and it just so happened that the ingredients are readily available at home.😊👍🏼 📌What you'll need:
🔻2 tsp honey (wild raw)
🔻1 tsp lemon
🔻clean container/mixing bowl
🔻warm & cool water
🔻face towel ✔️7 Easy Steps:
1. Cleanse your face with your regular facial cleanser to remove dirt.
2. Soak your face with warm water to open the pores.
3. In a clean mixing bowl or container, put 2 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of lemon juice then mix with spoon.
4. Apply this evenly all over your face while avoiding the eye area.
5. Let it stay for 15-20 minutes.
6. Rinse your face with warm water then use cool water to close the pores.
7. Gently pat it dry with a clean towel. 📍These steps are what I personally follow but it's up to you on how you want to do it the better way.😁
📍I'm on my 2nd night of application and I'm planning to do it for the whole week to see the result. ✔️I believe that the natural way is the healthier way!👊🏼☺️ #healthandbeauty #naturalskincare #organicbeauty #homemadefacialmask #honeyandlemonfacialmask