#BIRCHBOX #review #September2017
❌LAST BOX/REVIEW FROM BIRCHBOX❌
This is a bittersweet moment as this will be my final box and review for @birchbox
#WilmaSchumann #SkinCare #Mouth
& #Lips #AgeDefying #Masque
- I wanted so badly for this product to work. I have fine laugh lines around the outter corners of my lips. My mouth area FELT tighter but I didn't VISABLY notice a difference. Very slimy and you literally have to hold it in place for a bit while lying down. Has a strong smell to it. I won't be purchasing this product.
- Apply this serum after cleansing, before bedtime and you'll wake up to a slightly less irritated face. Use as a spot treatment or all over. It can be drying depending on your skin type. Has a crisp fresh scent.
- This was a pretty decent toner! I felt no sting, no drying and no irritation. I genuinely felt as though my skin was glowing after using this. Glowing in a healthy kind of way, not shiny or dewy. My face didn't seem as oily throughout the day when I used it. I had a tightness and less wrinkles. Great product.
#Briogeo #RosarcoMilk #ReparativeLeaveInConditioningSpray
- I have received this sample in previous boxes. It smells great but doesn't work well on coarse hair. My hair, yes... I can spray this and this alone and rock a curly look. My Daughter... NOPE, FRIZZ CENTRAL! I even used the whole bottle and it was still not enough to condition her hair.
- This color was gorgeous (see photo) but the actual product did nothing to plump my lips. A plumper as well as the #lipmasque
was NOT needed... my lips are HUGE! I reviewed EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT I RECEIVED SINCE MY FIRST BOX IN 2013. I shouldn't have received any of the products in box. This is one reason I unsubscribed.